Welcome to JellyThemes support system!
Please make sure you include the following information before open your ticket:
( Find purchase code )
If you do not include a purchase code, we may request this information as our first response.
Link to your site.
If something isn't working, please send us a link to the page where it isn't working.
Include a WordPress login
The fastest way for us to help is for us to view your backend setup.
Update our theme to last version before submit ticket
Make sure that you are running the latest version of theme.
Disable third party plugins
Try to deactivate all plugins(except third party plugins relate with our themes) and see if problem is resolved or not.
My support has expired. What should I do?
When your support pack has expired, you won't be able to create new tickets anymore. You can purchase support extension in item page. It will be on the right side : https://goo.gl/8iidO6 ( more info: https://themeforest.net/page/item_support_policy )
Item Support includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing confirmed bugs in the theme code
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new WordPress versions
Item support does not include:
- Customization and installation services
- Support for third party plugins and non-theme related code